domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

"Suppose" that I missed you 
Suppose that I care 
And suppose that spent all my nights running scared
 And suppose  that I was never there. 

 And my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you 
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through 
And I can't hold on to you , So I guess I'll be lonely .  

Suppose we were happy 
Suppose it was true 
And suppose there were cold nights but we found that waiting through
 And suppose that I'm nothing without you 
 Slow way down 
This break downs eating me alive  

And I'm tired This fire's fighting to survive..  
Tell me a secret (I want it) 
Tell me a story (I need it) 
I'll listen intensively 
I'll stay awake all night 

All of me is a whisper (So don't leave)
 There's nothing left in me (Please help me) 
Not even my body is strong enough to fight (Let's make this right)
 Please help me make this right  

Suppose that I was wrong 
Suppose you were here 
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears 
And suppose this fight just dissapeared 

 In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you
 And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through 
And I can't hold on to you 
So I guess I'll be lonely too,but I'd rather be here with you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario